Telecommunications Essentials for non-technical professionals provides an introduction to the landscape and fundamental technologies of the telecommunications industry.
It is specifically designed for nonengineers to learn the fundamentals, concepts and underlying ideas in plain English and fill the gaps in knowledge, without bogging down on details
It is is an intensive short course for professionals who need to:
• understand telecom buzzwords and demystify the jargons
• fill the gaps in their telecom, data communication and network knowledge
• get up to speed on the new-generation telecom network
• understand what’s next: 5G and IoT.
• To help media professionals in their reportage concerning telecommunication with emerging new technologies with focus on Ghana and the global growth of telecommunications.
• To give a better understanding to the fast-changing and dynamic competitive landscape of the telecommunications industry and to help lawyers guide their clients in acquiring telecommunications licenses and regulations
Visit our website @ www.gdirst.com
DM on IG @gdirst_institute
Facebook @gdirst institute
Fot more information